topic

Home Discussion Forum Pandemic – gave us an opportunity..

Amit Bhujbal
06 Jan 2022 @ 03:38pm

Hello everyone ,

Last year due to pandemic most of the working professionals stuck in home due to WFH. The pandemic situation gave us an opportunity for a new start-up. In year 2021 because of partial or at some places full lockdown people were not in the condition to service or maintain their vehicles. All society parking’s were full with lot of idle cars full dust and mud on them, some of them covered with the leaves also.  Just now I spoke with my cousin , he told me they’re having their society parking in basement area and now all the basement is looking like a dump yard. Lots of space in basement is occupied with the idle cars and bikes , which were idle there since last 1 year !! some of them are older than those!! this is a horrible situation in their society. Most of the cars stands still because of dead batteries, many tires are flattened.  Now the owners of these cars are worried what to do with this? how to deal with this situation? Friends , the same situation inspired us for a start-up. Let me provide a solution on this situation, we are into the automobile industry since last 15 years , and we are having a handful experience of service industry as well. in this start-up we have designed a service package specially for this kind of vehicles which is starting from Rs.1499/-. in this package we do the complete servicing of a car ,not only this along with this we are providing a Car health diagnosis report of your car prepared by an expert service engineer. so lets take an advantage of this and get your dream car in routine again. For more details please contact :☎️ 8329819105/7350944600 these numbers are available on Whatsapp also.

This is Pune city based startup and we are giving free pick-up and drop facility also around 20 km of the city.

Thanks.

1 Replies 22 Views
Amit Bhujbal
13 Jan 2022 @ 01:07pm

An excellent example of opportunity identification for business idea. Thank you for sharing!