Life at deAsra
Highly Passionate Team
A team on a mission to enable job creators
Learn On The Go
A fast-paced tech-enabled environment
Plan Your Career
Choose between short term gigs and long-term
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsible for understanding the entrepreneur caller’s needs and providing platform resources and services to address those needs.
2. Handle calls as per the defined quality factors, and keep call records updated with accurate data in accordance with the processes.
3. Ensure the streamlined delivery of services through the platform’s service partners.
4. Contribute ideas and suggestions to new channels and suggest methods to improve entrepreneur support, engagement & business success.
5. Provides on field observations on new requirements for better entrepreneur support.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen with active problem-solving skills, quick query response and resolution.
2. Excellent Communication skills: English, Hindi speaking abilities/interpersonal skills.
3. Technology Exposure: Can work with MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, GSuite of applications, must have used some CRM system, must be comfortable with tech apps and online software, is active on social channels.
4. Work experience: 1-2 years of experience as Relationship Manager/Customer Service representative, working in a call based Contact Center OR
BBA/BCOM fresh graduates OR studying for MBA/MCOM/CA as interns, with an interest in entrepreneurship preferred.
The Applicant should commit to the engagement of a minimum of 1 year. Please note that flexible hours can be accommodated but a minimum of 30 hours a week is expected.
1. Identifying the probable partners within the company ecosystem, sending them introductory communication, identifying the synergies & terms of the partnership, monitoring & reporting outcomes, maintaining continuous engagement with Partners.
2. Conceptualise strategy documents on how one can expand the company offerings under the current offerings of the company.
3. Work with key internal stakeholders such as Product and Marketing vertical to support the overall development of the partnerships of the company.
4. Ensure regular monitoring and evaluation of Partners, set up a feedback mechanism & the future plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Able to ideate and design the terms of Partnership with various Partners of the Company.
2. Knowledge of entrepreneurship ecosystem in India.
3. Experience in implementation/operations work in the development sector.
4. Min 4 years of experience in the social sector.
5. Prior experience working in an entrepreneurship development organisation is preferable.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Knowledge of social welfare programs and willingness to monitor and evaluate various company relevant social welfare programs.
8. Proficiency in using MS-Office, working knowledge of Google Suit and willingness to learn and adapt to other Project Management tech tools.
9. Willingness to Work From Home (WFH).