J4E Entrepreneurs’ Networking Gala Meet is a unique Networking meet for entrepreneurs. During this meet there will be around 60 Entrepreneurs. This meet helps entrepreneurs to generate more leads and build strong rapport with other members.
Who should attend
- New Businesses Owners
- Women Entrepreneurs
Format & Takeaways of the event
- Open networking
- Every Member’s 1 Min Members introduction
- 3 Round table introduction
- Sharing of connections
- Lead generation same day
About the meet –
Networking for small businesses, plays an important role in the growth of the business. Understanding what other businesses do and working together with them for exchange of strengths is an important element of growth. Networking can bring leads, referrals, business collaboration opportunities and learning opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Who should attend –
- Small businesses who wish to collaborate & grow
- Product & service based businesses
Takeaways from the event –
- Experience of interacting with other small businesses
- Increase strengths of the business
- Collaborate for diversification & expansion of the business
in association with –
Attending the following orientation session is compulsory, in order to join the networking meet.
The link for this session will be shared with you over email and SMS once the registration process is completed.
You are requested to keep following few things handy for this session –
- Business Logo
- Business Name
- Business Sector
- 5-6 lines about your business
- Business Shop Act/FSSAI/PAN Card
Date – 23rd March 2022
Time – 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Platform – Zoom Platform