Instagram is the most trending social media platform which is supporting the marketing and sales of various products in day to day use as well as seasonal ones. Various services are promoted over this platform through its various engaging features. Join us to know how these various features of Instagram can be utilised to promote your business.
Who should attend?
- Business owners with a sale between 10 Lac – 1 Cr
- Existing business owners running a business for minimum 3 years with a GST registration
- Existing businesses that majorly sell B2C products and services
- Basics of Instagram for Business
- How to plan content for the Instagram channel
- How to come up with ideas for content
- How to plan the right date and time to post content
- How to boost/run an ad on Instagram
Event Details: WWW invites all woman entrepreneurs and start up founders to join this super succeeding networking meet of women who win
J4E Entrepreneurs’ Networking Gala Meet is a unique Networking meet for entrepreneurs. During this meet there will be around 60 Entrepreneurs. This meet helps entrepreneurs to generate more leads and build strong rapport with other members.
Who should attend
- New Businesses Owners
- Women Entrepreneurs
Format & Takeaways of the event
- Open networking
- Every Member’s 1 Min Members introduction
- 3 Round table introduction
- Sharing of connections
- Lead generation same day
About the meet –
Networking for small businesses, plays an important role in the growth of the business. Understanding what other businesses do and working together with them for exchange of strengths is an important element of growth. Networking can bring leads, referrals, business collaboration opportunities and learning opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Who should attend –
- Small businesses who wish to collaborate & grow
- Product & service based businesses
Takeaways from the event –
- Experience of interacting with other small businesses
- Increase strengths of the business
- Collaborate for diversification & expansion of the business
in association with –
Attending the following orientation session is compulsory, in order to join the networking meet.
The link for this session will be shared with you over email and SMS once the registration process is completed.
You are requested to keep following few things handy for this session –
- Business Logo
- Business Name
- Business Sector
- 5-6 lines about your business
- Business Shop Act/FSSAI/PAN Card
Date – 23rd March 2022
Time – 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Platform – Zoom Platform