Food Safety Training & Certification is a large-scale training programme for the food business operators. All food businesses having Central Licenses or State Licenses should have at least one trained and certified food safety supervisor for every 25 food-handlers or part thereof on all their premises.
The objective of this program is to train the personnel that can be designated as Food Safety Supervisors in the Food Manufacturing units, about food safety and hygiene requirements which are to be followed in their businesses.
Takeaways from the event
- 360-degree learning manufacturing unit
- Working of manufacturing unit
- Learning about the do’s and don’ts of Food safety and Food hygiene.
- Learning about the specifics needed in a manufacturing unit
- Hygiene practices followed in the food industry
Speaker(s) at the Event
Co-convenor, Maharashtra CASMB, Women Cell
Share With Friends
FoSTac Advanced manufacturing (Level 2)
Language of delivery: English & Hindi