“Company”; “deAsra”; “us”; “we”; “our” shall mean deAsra Foundation, a section 25 company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Flat number 101, Vanshree S.No. 94/20, Lane No 11, Prabhat Road, Erandwana, Pune-411004.
“Website” shall mean the website, www.deasra.in, owned, operated and managed by us.
“Users” shall mean users that visit or access the Website.
“User Account” shall be the account that the Users are required to create with the Website in order to avail the services of the Company.
“Services” of the Website include creating awareness about & promoting entrepreneurship, and providing business ideas and models to its Users for the establishment of successful enterprises.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
The Website is a platform through which the Users are provided information, business models, ideas, and templates for their entrepreneurial ventures. The Website shall provide end-to-end solutions, details for creating and starting such entrepreneurial ventures.
- USER ACCOUNT:
In order to avail the entire gamut of Services offered on this Website, you may be required to register and create a User Account with password (“User Account”). At the time of registration you shall be required to share certain information including but not limited to name, mobile no., address, email Id (“Personal Information”) with the Company.You undertake and represent that the Personal Information provided is accurate, complete, and updated. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your User Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Account, the Company shall not be liable in the event someone interferes with your User Account.The Company reserves the right to store the information and data provided by you for the purposes of providing the Services. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept/refuse /reject registration or cancel User Account without obligation of explanation. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your User Account, or any other breach of security or other known account-related security breach.
- ANCILLARY SERVICES:
The Website may offer access to certain ancillary services such as blogs, success stories, news, chat rooms wherein you or other Users may voluntarily submit information (“Content”) to the Website.You understand and acknowledge that such Content is shared with the Website voluntarily and the responsible or liable for any such Content shared, posted or submitted by you or other Users.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS:
You shall be responsible to maintain and promptly update your registration data like email id, phone number, which you submit to us while signing up for the User Account.
- USER CONDUCT:
You agree not to:
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- harm minors in any way
- impersonate any person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- disrupt the normal flow of or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws and any regulations having the force of laws.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may disclose the Content if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process
- (b) enforce the Terms
- (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties
- or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users and the public.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may disclose the Content if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users and the public.
You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your User Account and use of the Website, and remove and discard any Content within the Website if the Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website.
- LINKS AND THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS:
The Website may provide, links to other third party websites, advertisers or resources. You understand and acknowledge that the Company has no control over such sites, advertisers and resources, and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability or non-availability of such external sites, advertisers or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site, advertisers or resource. You shall be solely responsible to access such third party links and advertisers.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY:
You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Company is the sole owner of all rights, title and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights for the Website, logos, and any necessary software used in connection with the Website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any rights of other Users; (iv) infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (v) violation of any applicable laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Website, due to downtime, server failure or otherwise; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Content through your User Account; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Website.Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere, the maximum liability of the Company shall not exceed Rupees Thousand only (Rs.1000/-).
The Company reserves the right to modify, change, substitute, remove, suspend or update these Terms or any information in it at any time by sufficiently highlighting on the Website about such change. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of India without regard to principles of conflict of laws.Parties further agree that the courts in Pune, India shall have an exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
Please report any violations or grievances with relation to the Terms to the Company at email@example.com.