Zoom Live on Apna Business restart kare Time Management aur Communication skills se.
Jun 15 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Learn how to manage time effectively and learn communication skills that can help you grow your business.
It’s time for small businesses to get back on their feet. As we take baby steps towards restarting our business, Time Management and Communication are the key factors that will help us move from confusion & chaos to clarity & efficiency. To cope with the rising demand in the market and to cover-up for the past 3 months it is important to learn to manage time effectively and have crystal clear communication skills.
Learn how you can manage time efficiently and effectively from our experts, Dr Anand Godse (health psychologist) and Mr Kshitij Patwardhan (Indian screenwriter).
Who Should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who need guidance and ideas for using this lockdown time effectively to grow their business.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to learn how to communicate efficiently
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to benefit from time management.
Takeaways from the workshop:
- Online courses can help them learn more about how to manage their business. ( deAcademy).
- How can they organise their day better?
- Use of technology ( Google Calander, Google Meet )
- Day vs Week vs Month
Kshitij Patwardhan ( Indian screenwriter )
Kshitij Patwardhan is an Indian screenwriter, playwright, lyricist, and publisher known for his work in the Marathi movies like Classmates, Time Please, Double Seat and more. Kshitij Patwardhan has received Maharashtra state awards, the Pravah Ratna award, Zee Gaurav awards, and Sanskruti Kala Darpan awards for his written works.
Dr. Anand Godse ( Consulting health psychologist, doctorate in Suryanamaskar and mental health )
Dr. Anand Godse leads the entrepreneur program at deAsra. He has more than 12 years of experience in teaching, training, research, coaching and counselling. He has facilitated more than 1000 drum circles with more than 350 organizations and has conducted around 150 training programs