Zoom Live on IT Returns Filing
May 20 2021
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Understanding IT Returns Filing
This is the perfect opportunity to meet an entrepreneur from the media, advertising, events and video production business, and learn all you need to know about the Income Tax Returns filing procedure. The month of May is the time for entrepreneurs to make sure that their returns for the previous year are filed correctly. Let’s hear from the experts about the process and the benefits.
What will happen in the session?
The experts will answer some of the most-asked questions:
- What are the present opportunities in the media and video production business?
- What has changed for the events and media industry and how to cope with the change?
- What is the importance of IT returns?
- What is the importance of being organised with business finances?
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and existing businesses
Event and Media Houses just starting out or already existing
Takeaways from the workshop:
- Understanding the details of events and media business
- Understanding the importance of and good practices for finances
- Details and benefits of IT returns
Mayureshwar Kale ( Director, Full House Entertainment & Media Solutions )
15+ years in the Media and Advertising industry has taught Mayureshwar that excellence is a habit. He is particular about the seamless functioning of his company, in tandem with set goals.
CA Sandhya Marathe ( B.Com, ACA, DISA Founder partner, Absolute FinTAc Consultants LLP, Excellence Forum. )
With 12+ years of experience in Accounting, Statutory Audits, Taxation and Trainings, Sandhya has worked with leading companies, including a reputed Chartered Accountant Firm.
Dr Anand Godse ( Consulting health psychologistdoctorate in Suryanamaskar and mental health )
Dr Anand Godse leads the entrepreneur program at deAsra. He has more than 12 years of experience in teaching, training, research, coaching and counselling. He has facilitated more than 1000 drum circles with more than 350 organizations and has conducted around 150 training programs.