- Recording of entries
- Preparation of Ledger Accounts- Cash, Sales/Purchases, Expenses
- Bank Reconciliation as on the end of the month.
- Statement of Balance Account Receivable and Payable as on the end of the month.
- Stock Summary as on the end of the month.
- Finalisation of Accounts by Chartered Accountant at the end of the year.
- Noting specific.
Starting from ₹ 5,999
Will vary from case to case
Financial accounting informs you of your current financial status, which enhances decision-making.
It assists in determining your business's tax bracket
It assists in creating future projections and setting targets.
It helps in creating financial reports that display the business's financial status
It makes getting loans easier because your balance sheets and income statements are readily accessible.