Udyam Registration Checklist
Your checklist is being loaded
What our entrepreneurs say...
The deAsra team studied my case and advised me to apply for a personal loan instead of the particular loan scheme that I was trying to avail. This made things easier and my loan proposal came through quickly and smoothly.
My passion for expanding my existing business lead me to deAsra. After the long discussion with deAsra experts the strategic guidance and road map for business growth seemed very useful. They even got my cash credit limit augmented from the bank. Now, I am steering a thriving business and gearing up for my next big leap. I think deAsra has truly become a conduit for business expansion.
What is Udyam Registration?
Udyam Registration is an identification number which is issued to businesses who want to get registered as a “Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)” enterprise. Based on the investment and turnover of the business it will get classified into the right category i.e. Micro or Medium or Small enterprise. Benefits that are available to MSMEs can be availed only if the business has “Udyam Registration”.
Takeaways from this checklist
- Steps to apply for Udyam Registration.
- Table describing the classification of businesses into MSME categories.
- Information to be provided when filing the Udyam Registration application form.
Benefits of Udyam Registration
- Businesses can apply for numerous services and schemes which are launched by the Government especially for MSMEs.
- MSMEs can get subsidy/concessions in electricity bills, interest rates on bank loans, trademark registration fees, etc.
- MSMEs get protection against delayed payments for the services/products provided.
- MSMEs can get funding from banks under priority sector lending and can also get collateral-free loans.