In today’s new normal, the working pattern has changed from “in person” to “virtual”, thereby changing the techniques of communication. In order to be impactful, one has to unlearn skills which are not effective and learn or relearn skills considering the changing scenario. This program is designed to help the participants to be dynamic, to grow and complete exponentially.
Who should attend
- Team Leaders
- Sole Entrepreneurs
Takeaways from the session
- Communicate effectively in professional circles
- Handle yourself with confidence
- Inspire and Motivate
- Persuade and convince
- Enhance oral and written communication
- Boost the ability of thinking promptly
As we are aware, Google has become an important part of our lives. To search information, to transfer money, to find some location, there are so many things we can depend upon Google. There are 219 countries worldwide, Google is active in & contributing across many sectors. Out of 200+ tools Google has developed, we are not even using 5% of them effectively. Google has contributed very effectively into various sectors. In the current pandemic situation, in the last almost two years, Google has come up with very unique tools, which have helped people to ease their working irrespective of the domain or level they are working.
Who can attend
- Micro & Small Scale Industry Owners
- Industrial Manufacturers, Traders, Wholesalers, Retailers, Distributors
- Various Service Providers
- Administrative, Marketing, Supervisory Staff from all types of industries
- To relate principles of effectiveness at work place & the vision of the organization with application of Google tools.
- To introduce Google Tools for effective online as well as offline working.
- To introduce Google Tools for allied activities in office like administration, documentation, conducting surveys, taking reviews, creating office documentation, study material and various business presentation.
- To make trainees acquainted with hands-on skills of Google Tools.
Takeaways of the session
With this training, trainees can increase their productivity, techno savviness, skills, profitability in terms of efficiency. Similarly they can reduce their working hours with the help of Google Tools & personal involvement in various processes.
Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format documents and work with other people.
- Create project report, project proposal, resume, letters, meeting notes, newsletters, manuals
- Create Brochure, Template & Flyers
- Unlimited typing without troubling fingers
- Real time sharing & working
Google Slides is an online presentation app that lets you create and format presentations
and work with other people.
- Create Business presentations, Photo album, case study, profile, employee certificate
- Create Portfolio
- Product Album
- Use of features like – Audio Visual effects, Motion effects, Trimmed videos
- Real time sharing & working
Project Based learning
Course is designed with a blended approach of theory and practical.
This course emphasizes individuals in building up problem solving abilities,
critical thinking and strong approach towards real-life problems.
2 days session – 17th & 18th May 2022
Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP) is a flagship programme of the Women Entrepreneurship Wing (WeW) of Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, for empowering women entrepreneurs or aspiring female entrepreneurs.
The programme follows a complete Entrepreneurship Development Process right from Idea generation to Sales Strategy.
- Achievement motivation
- Idea Validation
- Market Research
- Business Plan Preparation
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Sales Strategy
The programme will be delivered through online LIVE Sessions, Discussions and mentoring sessions as well.
Who can attend/ Eligibility
Aspiring as well as Early Stage Women Entrepreneurs, females running small and growing businesses from any sector
Time commitment required – 4 sessions per week on alternate days 2 hrs. session in the afternoon
No training fees
Only Registration & certification charge as mentioned.
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, Farm to Fork Solutions is introducing a special scheme for the upliftment of Women Entrepreneurs and food safety enthusiasts.
Food Safety Training & Certification (FoSTaC) is an effective training run by FSSAI. It is a large-scale training and certification ecosystem for Food Businesses across the food value chain. Persons successfully trained & certified under FoSTaC will be termed as Food Safety Supervisor (FSS).
Who Should Attend?
- Food Business owners having employees upto 25
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Individuals interested in learning about the guidelines related to food safety and hygiene.
- Individuals interested to know about the food safety guidelines laid down by the food safety for manufacturing, storage and repackage of food.