Food Safety Training & Certification (FoSTaC) is an effective training run by FSSAI. It is a large-scale training and certification ecosystem for Food Businesses across the food value chain. Persons successfully trained & certified under FoSTaC will be termed as Food Safety Supervisor (FSS). This webinar will give you an in detail insight about the significance of this training.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in learning about the guidelines related to food safety and hygiene.
- Individuals interested to know what the FoSTaC training is all about.
- Individuals interested to know about the food safety guidelines laid down by the food safety for manufacturing, storage and repackage of food.
Takeaways from event:
- In every food premises, for every 25 food business handlers, there must be at least one trained individual.
- These Food Safety Supervisors in turn will train other food handlers in their premises, to create an ecosystem of trained persons.
Share With Friends
FoSTac Basic Manufacturing (Level 1)
Language of delivery: English & Hindi