Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP) is a flagship programme of the Women Entrepreneurship Wing (WeW) of Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, for empowering women entrepreneurs or aspiring female entrepreneurs.
The programme follows a complete Entrepreneurship Development Process right from Idea generation to Sales Strategy.
- Achievement motivation
- Idea Validation
- Market Research
- Business Plan Preparation
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Sales Strategy
The programme will be delivered through online LIVE Sessions, Discussions and mentoring sessions as well.
Who can attend/ Eligibility
Aspiring as well as Early Stage Women Entrepreneurs, females running small and growing businesses from any sector
Time commitment required – 4 sessions per week on alternate days 2 hrs. session in the afternoon
No training fees
Only Registration & certification charge as mentioned.
About Amazon Saheli
Launched in 2017, Amazon Saheli is a program to enable women entrepreneurs to build and scale their businesses with Amazon. Amazon Saheli helps women solopreneurs, women-led small businesses and organizations supporting women empowerment (NGOs, NFPs, Government bodies) by providing market linkage and discoverability for their products and helping them increase their footfall to millions of Amazon customers in India. Additionally, in order to help these women launch their businesses online easily, we also provide imaging and cataloguing services at launch, apart from free training to help them understand the nuances of online selling and thereby, grow their businesses on Amazon.in.
Who can attend
- Women entrepreneurs across India having product business
Takeaways from the Introductory session
- Amazon for women entrepreneurs.
- About Amazon and Amazon Saheli Program & its benefits.
- Personnel and product eligibility.
- Onboarding process of Amazon Saheli Program.
- Complimentary support for Amazon Global Selling*
deAsra will help the entrepreneurs to get the GST Registration done for your business!
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, Farm to Fork Solutions is introducing a special scheme for the upliftment of Women Entrepreneurs and food safety enthusiasts.
Food Safety Training & Certification (FoSTaC) is an effective training run by FSSAI. It is a large-scale training and certification ecosystem for Food Businesses across the food value chain. Persons successfully trained & certified under FoSTaC will be termed as Food Safety Supervisor (FSS).
Who Should Attend?
- Food Business owners having employees upto 25
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Individuals interested in learning about the guidelines related to food safety and hygiene.
- Individuals interested to know about the food safety guidelines laid down by the food safety for manufacturing, storage and repackage of food.