Where purpose and passion intersect, the sense of accomplishment is the greatest.
It is a rare opportunity when you can promote a social initiative and to generate jobs by enabling entrepreneurship as per your convenient time availability. Join deAsra Foundation’s mission as a “Business Development Supporter” to enable job creators to achieve their entrepreneurial dream!
We will of course compensate you for your efforts and your actual expenses will be reimbursed.
Here’s what the Business Development Supporter will do:
- To identify and locate budding entrepreneurs who wish to start their own business OR current business owners who wish to diversify /expand their existing business.
- Having identified the potential entrepreneur, he/she needs to approach the identified entrepreneur and explain in detail the work carried out by deAsra Foundation.
- Invite the entrepreneur to avail of deAsra’s guidance and business ecosystem services to start or grow his/her ‘entrepreneurial venture’.
- To create awareness about deAsra Foundation in the public at large. Offer deAsra’s “Yashaswi Udyojak”magazine to keep updated of the activities of the entrepreneurial community.
- Any graduate.
- Age no limit. Minimum – 25 years & above
- Good communication skills (English, Marathi, Hindi).
- People – oriented person.
- Keen, enthusiastic.
- Genuinely believes in the cause of assisting people.
- Owns a cell phone and 2-wheeler.
If you think you have what it takes, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And be a part of our mission!