Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) Formation
- Incorporation/Formation of LLP with 2 Indian partners and capital contribution upto Rs. 1 Lakh
- LLP TAN/TDS number
- LLP PAN
- LLP Agreement
- Customized Incorporation Master File
- Incorporation Certificate
- Bank Account Opening Documentation Support
- DIN for 2 designated partners
- DSC for 1 Partner
- MOA + AOA
- No specific exclusions
Starting from ₹ 5,999 (Excl Govt fees)
Get in 15 days
Blend of Partnership firm and Company
Formation process is online
Partners in an LLP have limited liability, and the LLP can own property in its own name.
Forming an LLP is cheaper than creating a Private limited Company.
LLPs have fewer and simpler compliance requirements compared to Private Limited Companies
Hey there! We've compiled a list of common questions to help you find the answers you need. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us directly.
There's no maximum partner limit for an LLP
There's no minimum investment required to begin an LLP
The LLP's operations and management follow the LLP deed and the relevant rules, regulations, and sections of the LLP Act 2008